CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT
The 7th Annual Swingin' for a Reason Charity Golf Tournament is presented by Brooke Andrews - State Farm and First Security Bank. The tournament will be held on Friday, June 15 at Hurricane Golf & Country Club. In it's 7th year, the tournament stands as one of our largest fundraising events of the year. Each year, teams come out and fill up our flights for golf, fun & games, all for a great cause!
- Presented by Brooke Andrews State Farm and First Security Bank
- Million Dollar Shootout sponsored by Saline County Children's Dentistry
- Complimentary Beverage Service provided by The Elrod Firm and Mt. Carmel Community
- $10,000 & Prize Winning Hole in One Contests sponsored by Bank of the Ozarks
- Media Sponsor Fox Sports Radio - Game On with Wess Moore
- Lunch Provided by First Security Bank
- Marshmallow Drive sponsored by Bryant Family Pharmacy (Located on Hole #1)
- $5,000 Putting Contest sponsored by First Electric Cooperative
- Closest to the Pin (Hole #4)
- Longest Drive Contest Sponsored by Innovative Systems Inc. (Hole #12)
For sponsorship information or to register, contact email@example.com.
CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS OR SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
Friday, June 15th
Shotgun start at 1:00p.m.
Hurricane Golf & Country Club
4300 Hurricane Drive
Bryant, AR, 72022