Two programs. Tons of ways to grow.
MANDATORY PARENT ORIENTATION FOR THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Wednesday, August 1st @ 5:30p.m. at Bishop Park
Sunday, August 12th @ 2:00p.m. or 6:00p.m. at Bishop Park
FAQS (READ CAREFULLY)
- Do I have to attend orientation? Orientation is a requirement for all club members. Member registration is not considered COMPLETE until orientation has been attended. Meaning, they cannot start until they attend orientation.
- I attended summer orientation, do I still have to attend? No! Orientation only has to be completed once per calendar year! (We do keep a record of who attended during summer.)
- My child has been a Club member for several years and we have never had to do this. Why is this a new requirement? Parent Orientation is GOOD THING! It is a common practice among BGC's around the country. It is a great and easy way to get parents informed about the program and what we have to offer. Our programs and rules are changed and updated each year! You will probably learn something new!
- I'm not sure if I am going to sign my child up or not, should I attend? YES! Members cannot start until orientation is complete, so you would be one step ahead! Also, this will give you an opportunity to learn more about BGC, take a tour, and ask questions.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to orientation? No, however you can use that time to set up a snack account for your child ($5.00 minimum).
- How long does it last? About 20 minutes prior to the question and answer portion
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMs
Our after school programs provides transportation from each Bryant School District elementary and middle school. We have two locations: Bishop Park and Davis Elementary.
Davis Site: Monday, July 23rd at 9:00a.m. Open to students who are entering K-5th grades in Fall 2018 and attending Davis Elementary.
Bishop Site: Monday, July 23rd at 9:00a.m. Open to students who are entering 1st-8th grades in Fall 2018 and attending any Bryant School District Elementary or Middle School except Davis Elementary.
*Registration will be all online through our website and will open at the designated times. Payment is due upon registration. Documentation for Free/Reduced lunch status must be provided.
Fees range from $150 to $300 per child, plus our $25 membership fee and a $7 online processing fee.
Begins on the first day of school.
Monday-Friday, 3:00 - 6:00p.m.
In addition to a safe environment after school, we also offer life-changing classes that focus on academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles like:
- Power Hour (Homework Help)
- Triple Play Sports
- Arts & Crafts
- Drama / Acting
- Project Learn
- Martial Arts
- Teen Programs
- Passport to Manhood
- SMART Girls
- Torch Club Leadership Program
- 3D Printing
- Coding & App Development
- And More!